Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"I am" by Theo Renz Pasion


Every individual embodies genuine traits and behaviors. That’s what makes us different from others. What is true to me may not true to you. I am because I am. This world rotates because of me.
I live with my philosophies. I do what I weep. I act as if everything’s fine. I attest others glory. I run through the edge of the waters. I lie. I say truth sometimes. I flirt. I gossip. I share foolishness. I criticize. But no has dared slap my face. My business isn’t theirs. They are just costumers.
My blood is of diamonds. My heart is of Jade. My tears are of silver. My smile is of gold.
I reminisce. I hoard memoirs. My mistakes are my signal lights. My teachers are my potters. My God is great. I have evil in me. I live by the moment and make the most. The ones who make their life miserable are trash.
I care about my peers. I love those who embrace me. I expect. I hope but I never assume.
I chase. I grapple. I find for my urge but never detest.
I rest. I procrastinate. I gazed upon the stars. I ride with the moon. But I never let contender’s outcast me. I don’t mind being misunderstood by others. It just proves that my life is great and theirs is of ill-favored.
Respect begets Respect. Love begets Love. World begets World. God begets no one. You are to seek the mirror first and plunge for Cinderella—me.
This ain’t a lunacy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...