Monday, February 11, 2013

"I am" by Lovelyn Mante

I am a happy person. The journey I traverse isn't that blissful but I choose laughter over blues. Life is given once and I choose to be happy.

I laugh out loud, for many reasons. Perhaps happiness and sadness are worth expressing. And because I pretend at times, you may find it hard to figure the real deal.

I hide pain. I resolve things solo. I seldom listen to people’s words.

I listen to myself.

I play safe with life. Controversy kills. I love to cry so someone will console me. Tears from joy are always a delight. I love to love people. I experiment on simple things to give simple happiness to others.

I love healthy competitions. I love to perform things that are beyond me. I get self-worth from winning; it makes me feel more of a person. It makes me cling to whatever else life has to offer. As always I ask myself, how far could I go?

I do not close my eyes. I care about how the world turns. I recognize the painful truths in life. I do things with purpose. I’m addicted to being productive. I do not prioritize those that are waste of energies. God is the closest to my heart.

I dream of becoming rich one day. I view world as a bucket of material things to own. I find boredom in perfection. I love being able to turn scratch to something beautiful.

I hate fake people just as I hate animation. Cartoon entertainment sucks! I love showbiz. I easily admire pretty faces that carry a playful fashion statement. I love pink. I’m so girly at heart. My biggest frustration is volleyball. My greatest achievement is being a wife.

I do things when I want to, and I believe that doing things against your heart weakens you.

I do not beg for acceptance. I exist as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...